CAV 2012 is the 24th in a series dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of computer-aided formal analysis methods for hardware and software systems. CAV considers it vital to continue its leadership in hardware verification, maintain its recent momentum in software verification, and consider new domains such as biological systems. The conference covers the spectrum from theoretical results to concrete applications, with an emphasis on practical verification tools and the algorithms and techniques that are needed for their implementation. The proceedings of the conference will be published in Springer-Verlag's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
- Campus map & restaurant info is here.
- Access to the conference and workshop proceedings is described below.
- "Mobile-friendly" version of the program is here.
- Conference workshops will be held in the Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences (EECS) department, located in Soda hall Saturday and Sunday, July 7 & 8, 2012.
- Registration cancellations are not allowed, in general. In exceptional circumstances, please write to Nancy Simpson [email@example.com] and the conference chairs.
- Early registration deadline extended through June 25.
- Registration details are here. (Early registration fees will be available till
June 20June 25.)
- Program is up.
- Local information (accomodation, travel, visa info.) is available here.
- The invited talks are described here.
- The invited tutorials are described here.
- Associated workshops are listed here.
- Call for Papers is here. [txt]
- Call for Workshops is here. [txt]
- Conference proceedings will be available here only during the conference days. Online access is based on a time-limited token. Instructions for using the token are here.
- Proceedings for Boogie, (EC)^2, and NSV workshops are here.
- Conference: July 9-13, 2012
- Workshops: July 7-8, 2012
- Late registration: June 26 - July 6
- Early registration May 22 - June 25
- Final version due:
April 20, 2011
- Notification of acceptance/rejection:
March 22, 2012
- Author feedback/rebuttal period:
March 7-9, 2012
- Paper submission (firm):
January 22, 2012 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth
- Abstract submission: (closed)